Asus PCE AC66 Driver Software Download – The ASUS PCE-AC66 is a new 802.11 air conditioner Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cable televisions to carefree industry-leading 802.11 ac at approximately 1.3 Gbps. Plus, the elegant external allured antenna base offers you more versatility in changing antenna positioning to obtain the very best signal function quality possible. The PCE-AC66 utilizes Broadcom’s brand-new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11 air conditioning chipset to get to rates of up to 1.3 Gbps through the 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11 n Wi-Fi. At the very same time, it keeps complete backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, supplying high-efficiency two-way transmission while making sure a smooth shift to 802.11 a/c as well as stable affiliation with existing devices. Robust two-way communication and a signal-boosting high-gain layout offer the PCE-AC66 improved two-way transmission that prolongs Wi-Fi array as well as coverage by as much as 150% compared to standard client devices. This extensive reach means the elimination of dead places in any area, supplying fast as well as uninterrupted HD streaming, and also smooth multiplayer pc gaming any place you might be.
With its PCI Express interface, the PCE-AC66 connects into any type of motherboard to provide your desktop computer an instant 802.11 air conditioner Wi-Fi upgrade, with accessibility to speeds of as much as 1.3 Gbps. As it links straight to the motherboard, there are no unpleasant cables to mess your computer atmosphere, and also no dedicated power supply is required. The three removable antennas of the PCE-AC66 can be positioned from another location via packed extension wires. An allured stand also can be found in the box, which can quickly connect to different surfaces for more placement alternatives. By making the antennas mobile, the design supplies more versatility in picking places for far better signal reception as well as quality. The added heatsink usages highly-conductive lightweight aluminum to get rid of warmth from the chipset, guaranteeing higher integrity for non-stop operation. Lower temperature levels translate right into a more stable gadget in all climate problems, also during hot summers, and even more excellent stability implies more regular connection and longer product life-span. And also, the heatsink has been crafted for a trendy look, once again showing ASUS always exceeds the specification.
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/ n/ac.
- Item Sector: AC1750 remarkable Air Conditioner efficiency; 450 +1300 Mbps.
- Interface: PCI Express *.
- Data Price: 802.11 a/b/g/ n/ac: downlink approximately 1300Mbps, uplink as much as 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz).
- Antenna: 3 x R SMA Antenna.
- Running Regularity: 2.4 GHz/5GHz.
- Procedure Network: 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI).
- Safety: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK.
- Administration: 2.4 GHz/5GHz Transmit power modification.
- Inflection: 64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM.
- Utilities: Wireless setup.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC, NCC.
- Dimensions: 103.3 x 68.9 x 21 mm (WxDxH).
- Weight: 125 g (Device Only).
I am running a temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (° F to ºF).
Storage space Temperature level: -20 ° to 65 ° C (° F to ° F).
Running Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing).
Storage space Moisture: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing).
- OS Support.
Windows ® 8, 32bit/64bit.
Windows ® 7, 32bit/64bit.
Windows ® Panorama, 32bit/64bit.
Windows ® XP, 32bit/64bit.
- Plan Web content.
Dipole Antenna x 3.
Exterior magnetic antenna base.
Reduced Profile Brace.
Wireless LAN Adapter.
- Note: PCE-AC66 assistance PCIe 1st generation x1 slot (for PCIe 2nd, third-generation x4, x8, and x16 port motherboards, please consult local ASUS customer support for compatibility).
- 5th generation 802.11 a/c chipset gives you dual-band 2.4 GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30 Gbps.
- Adaptable extended antenna placement aids you in pinpointing the most useful function in your setting.
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop computer: no more messy Ethernet cables required.
- High-power design cleans up dead areas with 150% greater coverage.
- Custom-made heatsink dissipates warmth for a more stable and reputable non-stop procedure.
Asus PCE AC66 Driver Software Download
- Version 22.214.171.124
- 2013/09/1348.82 MBytes
- ASUS PCE-AC66 utility 126.96.36.199 (include driver)
- Utilities Language: English
- OS Support : XP / Vista / Wins 7(32&64) / Wins 8(32&64)
1. Add software WPS function
2. Fix some user interface layout issues.
3. Add Ad hoc function
- Version 188.8.131.52
- 2013/02/229.2 MBytes
- ASUS PCE-AC66 driver 184.108.40.206
- OS Support: Wins 7 (32&64)