Netgear Nighthawk AX12 RAX120 Driver Software Download – The Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi 6 Router (version RAX120) is my other WiFi 6 router, after the Asus RT-AX88U, yet it seems like the very first. That’s since I didn’t have a WiFi 6 client to evaluate the Asus. I do currently, thanks to Intel’s recently released AX200 adapter card, which is a simple WiFi 6 upgrade. It is necessary to keep in mind that the Intel AX200 is a mid-tier dual-stream (2 × 2) WiFi 6 customer, while the RAX120 is a faster four × 4 WiFi 6 router. (No typo right here, I’ll explain the router’s eight × eight specs listed below). That claimed, the WiFi efficiency reported in this evaluation is potentially only fifty percent of the router’s full throttle.
Even with this restraint, the Netgear RAX120 is without a doubt among the fastest routers I have made use of– its multi-Gigabit Ethernet port is a game-changer. And the router is cool-looking to boot. Put it in the open, and also, you’ll obtain a great discussion starter. On the drawback, a current cost of somewhere between $400 and even $500, the router is also pricey considering its lack of video gaming, mesh ability, and even cyber-security features. Additionally, the fact there aren’t lots of WiFi 6 customers around suggests you can not appreciate it a lot, yet. However, if you’re looking to upgrade your small or moderate house to WiFi 6 immediately, the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 is definitely worth the factor to consider.
- Complete Name: Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi 6 Router RAX120
- Wi-Fi Innovation: Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) AX6000
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Specs: 2.4 GHz AX: 4×4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40MHz, approximately 1.2 Gbps.
- 5GHz Wi-Fi Specs: 5 GHz AX: 8×8 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/ 80 +80 MHz, approximately 4.8 Gbps.
- Backward Compatibility: 802.11 a/b/g/ n/ac WiFi.
- Network ports: 4 (4) Gigabit LAN ports, one (1) Gigabit WAN port, one (1) 5G/2.5 G/1G Multi-Gig LAN port.
- Connect Aggregation: Yes (LAN ports one as well as 2).
- USB: 2 (2) USB 3.0 ports.
- CPU: AX Optimized 64-bit quad-core 2.2 GHz CPU, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of flash.
- Measurements: 12.2 x 7.48 x 1.77 in (310 x 190 x 45 mm).
- Weight: 3 lbs (1364g).
- Beamforming Boosts price, reliability, and selection of WiFi Links for both 2.4 and 5GHz.
- 5G/2.5 G/1G Multi-Gig Ethernet LAN jack.
- 2 (2) USB 3.0 vents.
- AX Optimized, powerful 64bit quad-core 2.2 GHz CPU.
- Robust WiFi router using all the next-gen AX WiFi– The New Criterion of WiFi.
- 12-Stream WiFi– Quicker as well as a lot more dependable system rates to every linked tool.
- 1024-QAM– 25% details efﬁciency and faster speeds compared to a 256-QAM router.
- Newest WiFi Secure Gain Access To ® (WPA3).
- Guest network ease of access– independent & safeguarded.
- VPN Support– Safe accessibility to a residence network from the house.
- Automatic ﬁrmware upgrade supplies the most recent security spots to the router.
- Weight: 3 extra pounds (1364g).
- Nighthawk AX12/12-stream AX6000 WiFi Router.
- Ethernet cable.
- Quick start guide.
- Power adapter.