Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE Driver Software Download – The adapter gives a broadband wireless link with other cordless clients. The unbelievable rate makes it optimal for handling multiple data streams at the same time, which ensures your network stable and smooth. The adapter sustains WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK as well as WPA/WPA2 file encryption to prevent intrusion outdoors and also safeguard your details from being exposed. The Quick Setup Wizard will undoubtedly guide you step-by-step with the installation process. Also, the Rosewill Wireless Arrangement Utility will advise you to set up a cordless link quickly.
The Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE uses Broadcom’s new generation Wi-Fi 802.11 ac unit chipset to reach ultra-high prices– as much as 1,300 Mbps– with the 5 GHz band, three times faster than 802.11 n Wi-Fi rates. At the same time, this adapter preserves complete backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi standards (802.11 a/ b/ g/ n), offering high-performance, two-way transmission, all the while ensuring a smooth change to 802.11 a/c needs and also the continuous association with existing gizmos.
- Sustains dual-band, 2.4 GHz or 5GHz
- Sustains IEEE 802.11 ac
- Perfectly compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/ n products
- Experience smoother video streaming and online gaming by picking the clearer 5GHz band
for cordless connections
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES), supports IEEE
- Sustains Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64 little bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1. 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64 little bit.
- Sustains ad-hoc and also framework setting.
- Bundled utility supplies quick & convenient installation.
Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE Driver Software Download
- Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE Drivers Windows XP Download
- Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE Drivers Windows 10 Download
- Troubleshooting (PDF) Download
- User Manual (PDF) Download