TP-Link Archer AC3200 Driver Software Download – C3200 is an AC3200 router; the 2.4GHz band has a maximum data-link speed of 600Mbps, and each 5GHz group can reach speeds of up to 1,300Mbps. It is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and supports 802.11 b / g / n / ac network standards. In addition to Beamforming, which sends Wi-Fi signals directly to clients rather than in a full spectrum, this router is equipped with Smart Connect TP-Link technology, which, if activated, automatically provides the best frequency band to clients based on network traffic.
Measuring 1.5 times 7.9 times 7.9 inches (HWD), the C3200 is average-sized and sits horizontally. It can also be mounted on a wall using two mounting brackets at the bottom of the chassis. The router is black, and the top is covered with a grille, which gives a touch of style. It has six external antennas that fold the flush up when not in use and nine LED activity indicators on the front panel for power, USB, all three bands, Ethernet and WAN ports, and Wireless Protected Setup (WPS).
Also on the group are buttons for starting WPS, disabling LED lights, and turning Wi-Fi on and off. Behind, there are four wired Gigabit Ethernet ports, WAN (Internet) port, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, and Power switch. The C3200 management interface is clean and easy to navigate and offers a full description for each setting. The Basic Settings page includes a network map showing the number of wired and wireless clients that are connected, printers, and storage devices. It also shows which Wi-Fi bands are activated and the status of your internet connection. Clicking on any Wi-Fi band icon will open a status page that displays the SSID, channel, and MAC address for each band and any guest network.
- Tri-Band technology creates three separate Wi-Fi bands to connect more devices to your network without performance degradation.
- Combine 3200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) band and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each)
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by setting it on the best band to balance network requests.
- Six high-performance antennas maximize the area of coverage and stability.
- A 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption.
- Standard: Wi-Fi 6
IEEE 802.11ax / ac / n / a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax / n / b / g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi speed: AX11000
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)
- Interface: 4 10/100 / 1000Mbps LAN Ports,
1 10/100 / 1000Mbps WAN Port
1 USB 3.0 port + 1 USB 2.0 port
- Button: Wireless On / Off Button
Power On / Off Button
LED On / Off Button
- External Power Supply: 12V / 5A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.9 X 7.9 X 1.5 in. (200 X 200 X 39mm)
- Antennas: 3 dual fixed band antennas & 3 single fixed band antennas
- Processor: 1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz Band1 / Band4
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
TP-Link Archer AC3200 Driver Software Download
- Archer C3200_V1_Datasheet Download
- Published Date: 2016-11-01 Language: English File Size: 14.6 MB
- Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Published Date: 2019-11-07 Language: English File Size: 972.74 KB
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
- Published Date: 2018-10-29 Language: English File Size: 2.53 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14