TP-Link AV600 Driver Software Download – The AV600 criterion which uses raised capability for multiple HD streams. TP-Link has kindly sent with a few of their new AV600 Powerline gear for a bit of hands-on testing. Regular readers will remember that I ‘d formerly considered the wi-fi Powerline Extender back in December so it will certainly be interesting to contrast the quicker gear. Let’s take a look.
First, for those who aren’t aware of HomePlug Powerline, it’s a technology that utilises the mains electrical power circuits to transmit network signals. As most residences have power outlets in every space, it’s suitable for spreading the network around your home. This AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adaptor Beginner Kit (TL-PA6010KIT) has two adaptors, among which usually connects approximately the broadband router or data switch and the other enters into the otherwise network-free area. The box also has two ethernet wires, software CD, as well as a Getting, Started guide.
As you’ll see from the plugs, these are UK specification units, yet variations for other countries will undoubtedly be available. The cases are plastic; however, they appear strong adequate and also must withstand the regular bumps and knocks that can be experienced around the house. Several LEDs suggest the status of the network and even transfer activity.
As the adaptors come pre-paired, no configuration is required and also getting going is just a situation of plugging them in and also affixing network cables. If the adaptors are to be presented right into an existing HomePlug network, there is a tiny pairing switch under of each device. Conversely, a bundled software application can be used to take care of the system as well as add extra adaptors.
- One-Touch Super Variety Extenswi-fi wi-fi Duplicate Switch simplifies-fi wi-fi arrangement and also helps construct a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV basic providing as much as 600Mbps1 high-speed information transmission over a house’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video clip streaming and also online pc gaming
- Prolong 300Mbps wireless links to formerly hard-to-reach areas of your home as well as office
- Plug Type: EU, UK, United States, AR
- Specifications and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3 u, IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
- Interface:2 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port.
- Switch: Set, Rawi-fi wi-fi/wi-fi Duplicate.
- Power Consumption: Optimum: 7.608 W (220V/50Hz).
- Standard: 7.216 W (220V/50Hz).
- Standby: 4.610 W (220V/50Hz).
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC,wi-fi wi-fi/Wi-Fi Duplicate.
- Dimensions (W x D x H ): TL-WPA4220: 2.1 x 1.6 x 3.7 in. (54 × 40 × 94 mm).
- TL-PA4010: 2.0 × 1.1 × 2.6 in. (52 × 28.5 × 65 mm).
- Range:300 Meters over the electrical circuit.
- Regularity:2.4 -2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Rate:
11n: Approximately 300Mbps( dynamic).
11g: As Much As 54Mbps( dynamic).
11b: Approximately 11Mbps( dynamic).
- Wireless Security:64/ 128-bit WEP/ WPA/ WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK.
- Advanced Functions: Enable/DisableWireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Stats.
- Transmission Power: CE:< 20dBm( 2.4 GHz).
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/ View, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux.
TP-Link AV600 Driver Software Download
- TL-WPA4220 KIT(EU)_V4_Datasheet Download
- TL-WPA4220 KIT(EU)_V4_User Guide Download
- TL-WPA4220 KIT(EU)_V4_Quick Installation Guide Download
- TP-PLC Utility_User Guide Download
- Published Date: 2018-08-16 Language: Multi-language File Size: 18.69 MB
- Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: Added the feature to view the link speed of LAN ports for some models of PLC devices.
- Published Date: 2017-07-13 Language: English, Multi-language File Size: 50.13 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.7-10.12
- Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Add Power Saving Mode on-off option.
2. Fix the bug that has no ‘website’ button for TL-WPA4220 to log in the web page.
3. Correct the Powerline Speed of 9 series devices.
4. Fix the problem that upgrade fails on some occasions.