TP-Link TG-3269 Driver Software Download – Installing the network card is simple as various other PCIe peripherals. Just need to plug it into a PCIe x1 slot on the motherboard. The computer system will certainly detect it instantly as a common ethernet adapter. You will see the detailed info of the network card if you mount the chauffeur appropriately. The chipset is made by Realtek, which is anticipated for a budget plan network card. To examination out the performance of the TG-3468 network adapter, I directly connect two computer systems with an ethernet cable. Both computers have a gigabit ethernet port, among which is the TG-3468. The computers transfer 5 GB test documents to an SSD to replicate real-world circumstances. This is to decrease the bottle-necking (limiting) by the ISP’s internet rate as well as the sluggish HDD create rate.
The 5 GB data finishes transferring in less than 1 mins, which is quite excellent. The transfer speed reaches over 110 MB/s, practically at the theoretical optimum of 125 MB/s (1 Gbps). The TP-Link TG-3468 gigabit PCIe network adapter is not a poor budget design. It supplies appropriate performance using a reduced end chipset. It will fit into some tiny ITX situations completely with its portable size. There is a motorist CD, which I do not recommend utilizing it. Simply download the current vehicle driver variation on the product site. A warranty card and also a quick installation overview are also consisted of.
- System Needs: Me/NT/2000/ XP/Vista/7, Linux/Novell Netware
- Circulation Control: IEEE 802.3 x Circulation Control (Full-Duplex).
- Sustains IEEE 802.1 P, IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tag.
- Supports Jumbo Frame.
- Provides Bootrom slot, sustaining remote boot.
- Supports ACPI, PCI power monitoring.
- Consist of 2 big independent get and also transfer FIFOs.
- One STP/UTP port.
- Specifications as well as ProtocolsIEEE 802.3, 802.3 u, 802.3 abdominal muscle, 802.3 x, 802.1 q, 802.1 p.
- CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PCI Revision 2.1/ 2.2.
- Interface32-bit PCI.: 1 10/100/ 1000Mbps RJ45 port.
- Network Media10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 wire (optimum 100m).
EIA/TIA -568 100Ω STP (optimum 100m).
100BASE-TX: UTP classification 5, 5e wire (optimum 100m).
EIA/TIA -568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m).
1000Base-T: UTP group 5, 5e cord (optimum 100m).
- Information Rates10/100/1000Mbps for Half-Duplex mode.
20/200/2000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode.
- LED Indicator1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act, Duplex.
Circulation ControlIEEE 802.3 x Circulation Control (Full-Duplex).
- Package ContentsNetwork Adapter.
Quick Installation Guide.
- System RequirementsMe/NT/2000/ XP/Vista/7, Linux/Novell Netware.
- EnvironmentOperating Temperature level: 0 ~ 40 (32 ~ 104).
Storage Temperature level: -40 ~ 70 (-40 ~ 158).
Operating Moisture: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.
TP-Link TG-3269 Driver Software Download
- TP-Link TG-3269 LAN User Guide v.1.2.0 (EN)
- TP-Link TG-3269 V3 LAN adapter Driver v.5.649/6.190/7.006/8.010
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), DOS, Linux
- TP-Link TG-3269, TG-3468, TF-3200 and TF-3239DL LAN Quick Installation Guide v.2.2.0 (EN)
- TP-Link TG-3269 LAN Datasheet v.(EN)