TP-Link TG-3468 Driver Software Download – The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high-performance adapter made for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Design and designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network rate Auto-Negotiation, 802.3 x circulation control as well as Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly incorporated and also cost-efficient Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, which is an excellent selection to update your network. TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a very integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adapter, which is certified with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3 u and IEEE 802.3 ab requirements.
TP-Link highlights the major selling points of the product on the front of the box, such as the speed (1000 Mbps), wake on LAN. On the back, a typical network configuration picture is revealed in addition to even more attributes defined in different languages. The TG-3468 network adapter is covered inside the anti-static bag with the pre-installed full-size PCIe bracket. However, no low profile bracket is included. There is a driver CD, which I do not suggest using it. Simply download the most up to date chauffeur version on the product internet site. A service warranty card, as well as a fast installment overview, are additionally included. Installing the network card is very easy as various other PCIe peripherals. Just require to plug it into a PCIe x1 port on the motherboard. The computer will identify it instantly as a standard ethernet adapter.
- Interface – 32-bit PCI Express/ 1 10/100/ 1000Mbps RJ45 port
- Data Prices – 10/100/1000Mbps Half-Duplex/ 20/200/2000Mbps Full-Duplex
- LED Indication – 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act
- Flow Control – IEEE 802.3 x Circulation Control (Full-Duplex).
- Wake-on-LAN supporting.
- Auto-Negotiation and also Car MDI/MDIX.
- Sustains IEEE 802.3 x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Setting.
- Sustains IEEE 802.1 p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and also IEEE802.1 q VLAN tagging.
- Sustains power down/link down power saving.
- Sustains Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows View 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit.
- Product Summary: TP-LINK (TG-3468) Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter.
- Adapter Kind: PCI Express Adapter.
- Interface( s):.
32-bit PCI Express.
1 10/100/ 1000Mbps RJ45 port.
- Transmission Technique: Wired.
- Max Information Transfer Price: 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, 802.3 u, 802.3 abdominal, 802.3 x, 802.1 q, 802.1 p, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP.
- LED: 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act.
- Circulation Control: IEEE 802.3 x Flow Control (Full-Duplex).
- Setting (℃):.
Operating Temperature Level: 0C ~ 40C (32F ~ 104F).
Storage space Temperature Level: -40 C ~ 70C (-40 F ~ 158F).
Operating Moisture: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Storage Moisture: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.
TP-Link TG-3468 Driver Software Download
- Published Date: 2010-06-28
- Language: English
- File Size: 0.982 MB
- Operating System: DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/Linux/Novell Netware
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: Add Windows 7 drivers.
- Published Date: 2008-12-10 Language: English File Size: 639.731 KB
- Operating System: DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Notes: For TG-3468