TP-Link TL-MR3020 Driver Software Download – The TP-Link MR3020 is a compact 3G router that lets you share your wireless 3G dongle with greater than one Wi-Fi-enabled tool. You can also share a wire or ADSL modem’s link through the router’s Ethernet port, use it as a Wi-Fi bridge to link a wired Ethernet device to your cordless network, or use it as a wireless repeater for one more router. You establish various networking modes through the MR3020’s built-in online user interface, or the slider activates the side of the unit, depending upon the model you require. Luckily, a fast setup wizard overviews you via the process of configuring the MR3020 for every style. The MR3020 is loaded with functions that we take for granted on standard house routers however wouldn’t necessarily anticipate on a small traveling router; there’s a DMZ as well as port forwarding, a configurable firewall program, user-selectable Wi-Fi settings and a variety of cordless safety and security modes including WPA2.
The MR3020 has an uncluttered and also well-designed internet interface as well as each alternative is described in a handy information pane to the right of the display. Changing settings on the MR3020’s web interface is always accessible, also when you’re viewing it on the screen of a mobile phone. The MR3020 isn’t planned to be used over a large area, and this is borne out by our test figures, which revealed a respectable 41.3 Mbit/s transfer rate at a series of one meter and also a lowly 4.5 Mbit/s at 10 meters. In comparison, the Go child mobile Dongle Dock portable router supplied 16.9 Mbit/s at one meter and 8.9 Mbit/s at 10 meters, which implies that the MR3020 is the better alternative if your Wi-Fi individuals are going to be reasonably near to the device, as they would remain in a resort room. Neither system passed our 25-meter examination, which is unsurprising considering their small size as well as incorporated antennae.
- Interface:1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a small USB Port for power supply.
- Button: Reset Button, Setting Switch Over
- Outside: Power Supply5VDC/1.0 A.
- Dimensions (W x D x H ):2.9 x 2.6 x 0.9 in. (74 x 67 x22 mm).
- Antenna Kind: Internal Antenna.
- Wireless Requirements: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Frequency:2.4 -2.4835 GHz.
- Transmit Power:< 20dBm.
- Wireless Modes:3 G Router, Traveling Router (AP), BIT Customer Router.
- Wireless Safety And Security: Support 64/128 little bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering.
- Security: Firewall, MAC filtering, Rejection of Service (DoS).
- DHCP: Web Server, DHCP Client Listing, Address Booking.
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP.
- Access Control: Parental Control, Host Listing, Accessibility Schedule, Regulation Monitoring.
- Accreditation: CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Bundle Contents: TL-MR3020 router, QIG, Power Adapter, USB Cord, Resource CD, Ethernet Cable Television.
System Demands Microsoft ® Windows ® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Panorama ™ or Windows 7, 10, MAC ® OS, NetWare ®, UNIX ®, or Linux.
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.
Storage Temperature level: -40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃.
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Storage space Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.
- Share a 3G/4G * mobile connection, suitable with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/ HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems, evaluated in the area.
- Travel-size Design, tiny and also light sufficient to handle the roadway, make it possible for individuals to share a 3G/4G * free link any place 3G/4G * protection is available.
- The wireless rate is up to 150Mbps.
- Three modes are available for different circumstances: 3G/4G * Router, BIT Client Router as well as Traveling Router Mode (AP Setting).
- With 3G/4G * and also WAN failover back-up method, TL-MR3020 can give a persistent web link.
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Driver Software Download
- TL-MR3020_V1_Datasheet Download