TP-Link TL-PA2010KIT Driver Software Download – The TL-PA2010KIT TP-LINK power line adapter utilizes your existing home power cord to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, without the need for additional cables, users can plug the TL-PA2010KIT into an existing power socket and directly build network infrastructure. Only by pressing the Pair button on the adapter, users can set up an uninterrupted Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. As simple as that! 1. Connect the adapter to an electrical outlet 2. Connect the device via a network cable to the adapter 3. With the new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA2010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s 200Mbps mini Powerline product.
At only 28.5mm thick and with beautiful high-quality white shells, they are almost entirely fused in front of all outlets. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA2010KIT gives users fast data transfer speeds of up to 200Mbps on line lengths of up to 300 meters. Together with secure and integrated AES encryption, TL-PA2010KIT is the right choice for a home solution to connect all compatible network devices – from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to NAS printers and hard drives. TL-PA2010KIT, a new generation of Powerline Adapters, with a practical design and an advanced Power Saving Mode that consumes less power when compared to existing Powerline Adapters. When no data transmission or reception occurs during a specified period, it will automatically switch from “Working” Mode to “Power Saving” Mode, which will reduce energy consumption by up to 75% *. * Actual data will vary due to network conditions and environmental factors.
- As per HomePlug AV standard, high-speed data transfer speeds up to 200Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters on the market, quietly chimes in front of any power outlet.
- No new cables, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required.
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75% 2
- Plug type: EU
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1 * 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption: <2.0 W
- LED indicators: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in. (65 × 52 × 28.5mm)
- Range: 300M at home
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux
TP-Link TL-PA2010KIT Driver Software Download
- TL-PA2010 (EU) KIT_V1_datasheet Download
- Published Date: 2013-12-16 Language: English File Size: 3.27 MB
- Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Notes: Added support for Windows 8.1.
- TL-PA2010KIT(EU)_V1_MAC Utility
- Published Date: 2013-11-06 Language: English File Size: 6.39 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7 ~ 10.10)