TP-Link TL-WA860RE Driver Software Download – The TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is made to comfortably prolong the protection and also enhance the signal stamina of your cordless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE transforms your ‘dead areas’ right into connected zones, helping you keep smartphones, media gamers as well as computers linked to WiFi with a trusted connection. The TL-WA860RE’s miniature size, as well as wall-mounted design, make it easy to deploy and relocate flexibly. As soon as connected with an existing router, you can just unplug and plug the Variety Extender back in anywhere without the requirement to configure it once again. Moreover, its incorporated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to lose.
Just plug and play. That’s all you require to do to extend your cordless network. With no brand-new cords or wires, within range of their existing cordless system, customers can quickly extend cordless coverage at a press of the WPS switch on their router complied with by the Array Extender button on the TL-WA860RE. With two exterior antennas incorporated with higher quality antenna modern technology, you can experience exceptional WiFi insurance coverage as well as reliability despite where you attach in your home. The TL-WA860RE’s single Ethernet port enables the Extender to function as a cordless adapter to connect wired tools like Blu-ray ® gamers, gaming consoles, DVRs as well as Internet Televisions. At the same time, the gadget can also share a cordless network. The TL-WA860RE provides a fast connection for lag-free HD/3D video streaming, on the internet gaming and internet calling with 300Mbps cordless N rates.
- Plug Kind: EU, UK, United States
- Criteria as well as Protocols: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Interface:1 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45).
Switch RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button.
- Power Usage: Regarding 3W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H ):4.3 x 2.6 x 3.0 in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2 mm).
- Antenna:2 * outside.
- Regularity:2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Rate:
11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic).
11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic).
11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic).
- Wireless Protection:64/ 128/152-bit WEP.
- Qualification: CE, RoHS.
- Plan Contents:300 Mbps WiFi Variety Extender with AC Passthrough TL-WA860RE.
Quick Installment Overview.
- System Requirements: Microsoft ® Windows ® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Panorama or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac ® OS, NetWare ®, UNIX ®, or Linux.
- Array Extender setting enhances the cordless signal to formerly unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly.
- A small dimension and also wall-mounted style makes it simple to deploy and also move flexibly.
- Extra power outlet making sure that no power outlet is going to waste.
- Two fixed exterior antennas supply excellent WiFi coverage and integrity.
- Quickly broaden cordless coverage at a press of the Array Extender button.
TP-Link TL-WA860RE Driver Software Download
TL-WA860RE(UN)_V6_User Guide Download
- Published Date: 2020-04-30 Language: Multi-language File Size: 1.59 MB
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: Added DHCP Server configuration function.
- Notes: For TL-WA860RE V6.
- Published Date: 2019-11-29 Language: English File Size: 1.34 MB
- First firmware released.
- For: TL-WA860RE 6.0