TP-Link TL-WN620G Driver Software Download – The TL-WN620G embraces TP-LINK ¡ ° Super G ¡ ± WLAN transmission technologies, leading to transmission speeds of approximately 108M. TL-WN620G supplies multi safety and security protection. Abiding By 64/128/152-bit WEP File Encryption, WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1 X, TKIP and AES, the TL-WN620G has super-safety data interaction capacities.
With its stable firewall software, the TL-WN620G includes adequate security to secure the wireless network from trespassers. With the interior antenna, the TL-WN620G can fit different functional settings as well as allow the individual link to the Wireless network easily. The TL-WN620G also supports Smooth Roaming and also is compatible with various other 11b, 11g WLAN tools.
- Requirements: IEEE 802.11 b/g.
- Wireless Data Fees: Approximately 108Mbps.
- Protection: 64/128/152 bit WEP; WPA/WPA2; WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES).
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz.
- Modulation: CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, OFDM.
- Transmitted Power: 20dBm( MAX EIRP).
- Antenna: Internal Antenna.
- Operating Array: Indoor: Approximately 200m, Outdoor: Up to 830m.
- Measurements: 3.9″ x 1.2″ x 0.4″.
- Temperature level: 0 ° C – 40 ° C( 32 ° F – 104 ° F).
- Humidity: 10 %- 90 % (Non-Condensing).
- Takes On TP-LINK Extended Range WLAN transmission innovation, transmission range is 2-3 times of the
- regular 11b, 11g products, transmission range included 4-9 times.
- Provides easy configuration as well as manager program.
- Supports Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure modes.
- Sustains Wireless Roaming, can relocate amongst different AP and no break.
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/ XP/Vista.
TP-Link TL-WN620G Driver Software Download