TP-Link TL-WN722N Driver Software Download – The TP-LINK TL-WN722N is a low-priced cordless USB adapter with a high gain 4dBi antenna, which can rotate around as needed. It only works with the 2.4 GHz band and also works with Wireless-N/G networks. The TP-LINK TL-WN722N has been offered for some time however remains to be one of the lot more preferred USB dongles. The factor for its appeal is inexpensive, resilient, as well as with its bigger antenna has an excellent range. It is likewise popular with wireless Pen Tester, given that it works with Linux and can go into screen setting, which most adapters can not. The Chipset AR9271 that regulates the unit enables it to be a convenient adapter. The downside to the TL-WN722N is its age has started to reveal as well as has no assistance for the brand-new 802.11 air conditioner protocol. Most house net rates vary from 5-50Mbps, making the TL-WN722N able to max out the average ISP net speeds.
The performance of this adapter is excellent for the rate you pay. I had no lag/latency/packet-loss problems with this design, although TP-Link is accessible for packet-loss with their low-cost tools. For the regular run, the adapter never gets warmed up. So, I examined it with running a couple of pc gaming web servers with 8-10 individuals playing. I was amazed that it handled it reasonably well with no issues whatsoever. After that, I carried out some death screening on my network to inspect its possibility of utilizing Kali OS. It worked like beauty, and also the shot success price was splendid. Though not just as good as alfa, I will go over that on a new post. But, I noticed the adapter got hot extremely rapidly while performing the death. For the signal detection radius, I wouldn’t say that this adapter is all that excellent, yet it isn’t all that negative either. It features a 4dbi removable antenna, which assists quite a whole lot.
- Exceptional wireless quicken to 150Mbps brings best experience for video clip streaming or internet calls *.
- Secure wireless protection file encryption at a press of the WPS button.
- 4dBi removable antenna extremely reinforces the signal power of the USB adapter.
- User interface: USB 2.0.
- Switch: WPS Button.
- Dimensions (W x D x H ):3.7 x 1.0 x 0.4 in. (93.5 x 26 x 11mm).
- Antenna Type: Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA).
- Antenna Gain:4 day.
- Wireless Criteria: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Frequency:2.400 -2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Price:11 n: As much as 150Mbps( dynamic).
11g: Up to 54Mbps( dynamic).
11b: Approximately 11Mbps( dynamic).
- Function Level Of Sensitivity:130 M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
108M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
54M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
11M: -85 dBm@8% PER.
6M: -88 dBm@10% PER.
1M: -90 dBm@8% PER.
- Transmit Power:< 20dBm.
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc/ Facilities setting.
- Wireless Safety And Security: Assistance 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- Inflection Modern Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM.
- Advanced Functions: WMM, PSP X-LINK( For Windows XP), Roaming.
- Qualification: FCC, RoHS.
- Plan Components: Wireless Adapter.
One USB expansion cable.
Quick Installment Guide.
- System Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/XP (32/64bits), Mac OS 10.9 ~ 10.13, Linux 2.6.18 ~ 4.4.3.
TP-Link TL-WN722N Driver Software Download
- TL-WN722N(US)_V3_Datasheet Download
- USB Adapter(UN)_Quick Installation Guide Download
- Installation Guide for Linux Download
- TL-WN722N(US)_V3_Quick Installation Guide Download
- TL-WN722N(US)_V3_User Guide Download
- Published Date: 2018-08-20 Language: English File Size: 46.12 MB
- Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit.
1. For TL-WN722N(EU/ES/US) V3.
2. For WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit.
- Published Date: 2017-07-26 Language: Multi-language File Size: 46.83MB
- Operating System: WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32bit/64bit
- Notes: For TL-WN722N(US) 3.0