TP-Link TL-WN723N Driver Software Download – The TP-LINK 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN723N permits individuals to attach a desktop computer or notebook computer to a cordless network and also accessibility a high-speed Net connection. The adapter complies with wireless 802.11 b/g/n requirements, with transmission information rates of up to 150Mbps allowing quick cordless links for smooth online gaming and also video streaming. However, this adapter might look small and portable, yet it executes astonishingly with its fantastic Wireless N abilities. The TL-WN72N has rates of approximately 150Mbps making it perfect for video streaming, on the internet pc gaming, and also web calls. Clear Channel Evaluation (CCA) automatically stays clear of network disputes using its bright channel selection feature that makes certain that in congested environments such as house or office complex, that individuals will undoubtedly be utilizing the network most without traffic.
Also, with the TL-WN723N being compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup ™ (WPS), the adapter includes Quick Safety and security Configuration that enables users to almost promptly setup their protection by merely pushing the “QSS” button, immediately establishing a WPA2 protected connection. This is not only practical as it is fatter than typical safety configurations, yet it likewise gives no need for a password to be kept in mind. The TL-WN732N offers WPA/WPA2 encryptions, which is the safest as well as the best encryption. In enhancement, the TL-WN723N sustains all variations of Microsft Windows & can be used to link up your COMPUTER and your games console so that you can play system-link/ LAN-enabled games versus different platforms. Overall, this adapter is little in dimension, however massive on performance.
- A tiny means to get rapid cordless connections without sacrificing wireless performance
- Outstanding cordless N accelerate to 150Mbps enabling optimal video streaming or Net phone calls
- Easy one-touch cordless safety encryption with the WPS switch
- Sustains Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP, Mac OS X 10.7 ~ 10.10, Linux
- HARDWARE FUNCTIONS
- Switch: WPS Switch
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H ):1.4 × 0.7 × 0.3 in.( 36.8 × 17 × 8.4 mm).
- Antenna Type: On-Board.
- WIRELESS CHARACTERISTIC.
- Wireless Requirements: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Frequency:2.400 -2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Price.
11n: Up to 150Mbps( dynamic).
11g: Up to 54Mbps( dynamic).
11b: As Much As 11Mbps( dynamic).
- Function Level of sensitivity.
130M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
108M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
54M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
11M: -85 dBm@8% PER.
6M: -88 dBm@10% PER.
1M: -90 dBm@8% PER.
- Transmit Power:< 20dBm( EIRP).
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc/ Infrastructure mode.
- Wireless Safety: Support 64/128 little bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- Inflection Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM.
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Package Materials: Wireless Adapter.
Quick Setup Overview.
- System Requirements: Windows 8( 32/64bits), Windows 7( 32/64bits), Windows View( 32/64bits), Windows XP( 32/64bits).
- Setting: Operating Temperature Level: 0? ~ 40? (32? ~ 104?).
Storage space Temperature: -40? ~ 70? (-40? ~ 158?).
Operating Moisture: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.
TP-Link TL-WN723N Driver Software Download
- TL-WN723N (UN) _V3_160822
- Publication Date: 2016-08-22 Languages: English, Multi-language File Size: 65.40MB
- Operating System: WinXP / WinVista / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- Notes: For TL-WN723N (UN) _V3
- Publication Date: 2016-04-12 Language: English File Size: 82.3 MB
- Operation System: Win10
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: Win10 support
- Notes: For TL-WN723N (UN) 3.0
- Publication Date: 2015-07-02 Language: English File Size: 13.65 MB
- Operating System: Win XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
- Notes: Adding Windows 8.1 Driver.