TP-Link TL-WN781ND Driver Software Download – Experience interruption-free efficiency as well as fast data transfer speeds with the TP-LINK TL-WN781ND 150 Mbps Wireless Lite N PCI Express Adapter. This network adapter suits any type of standard PCI Express port to bring the fast wireless-N Net connection to your desktop computer. With fast accelerate to 150 Mbps and also an outside antenna, the PCI Express Adapter is excellent for customers that want to download and install extensive data, stream video clip, play online games, as well as make Internet calls. The TL-WN781ND sustains wireless-N for data transfer prices as much as 150 Mbps, making it optimal for video streaming, on the internet video gaming, fast downloads, and also various other network-intensive applications. It is likewise backward suitable with all IEEE 802.11 b/g networks. This adapter makes use of a PCI Express (x1) connection as well as suits any conventional PCI Express x1, x4, x8, or x16 slot.
Establishing network safety and security is a cinch. Utilizing the QSS (Quick Secure Arrangement) function, you can create a safe, cordless connection with the necessary push of a button. The Wireless N PCI Express Adapter additionally sustains 64/128-bit WEP security, in addition to WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption and also devices. These consolidated protection procedures are designed to provide more powerful, safer protection and defend against intruders.TL-WN781ND includes a CD utility that aids you in configuration your cordless network and also set up safety and security alternatives. With arrangement this very easy, also newbie users can be up and also running in mins.
- As much as 150Mbps makes it excellent for video streaming, online video gaming, and also Internet calls.
- Provides PCI Express connector having more significant compatibility with any kind of standard PCI Express port, x1, x2, x8, or x16.
- Supports QSS feature, abiding by WPS for concern cost-free wireless security
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/ WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES), sustains IEEE 802.1 X.
- Removable antennas allow for much better alignment and more energetic antenna upgrades.
- Packed energy offers fast & inconvenience-cost-free installment.
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11 n/b/g products.
- Supports ad-hoc and framework settings.
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64bit, Panorama 32/64bit.
- Interface: PCI Express.
- Measurements (W x D x H ):4.8 x 3.1 x 0.8 in. (120.8 x 78.5 x 21.5 mm).
- Antenna Kind: Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA).
- Antenna Gain:2 day.
- Wireless Requirements: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Regularity:2.400 -2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Rate:11 n: Approximately 150Mbps( dynamic).
11g: Up to 54Mbps( dynamic).
11b: Up to 11Mbps( dynamic).
- Function Level Of Sensitivity: 130M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
108M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
54M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
11M: -85 dBm@8% PER.
6M: -88 dBm@10% PER.
1M: -90 dBm@8% PER.
- Transmit Power:< 20dBm( EIRP).
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc/ Facilities mode.
- Wireless Safety And Security: Support 64/128 little bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM.
- Accreditation: CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Bundle Materials: Wireless Adapter.
Removable Omnidirectional antenna.
Quick Setup Overview.
- System Needs: Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8/8.1/ 10( 32/64bits).
- Atmosphere: Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉).
Storage space Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉).
Running Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.
Storage space Moisture: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.
TP-Link TL-WN781ND Driver Software Download
- TL-WN781ND(EU)_V3_Datasheet Download
- Published Date: 2018-02-07
- Language: English
- File Size: 44.37 MB
- Operating System: Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10