TP-Link TL-WN8200ND Driver Software Download – TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND is a 300Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows users to activate their PCs or notebooks with powerful wireless capabilities to provide improved performance. The adapter adopts a high-power design that offers up to 10 times the range of conventional adapters. One of the best features of the TL-WN8200ND is its more substantial penetrating power, which can effectively ensure that the signal remains reliable when crossing multiple walls or floors.
Two high gain external antennas ensure more robust transmission and reception capacity. Two detachable antennas can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to suit various operating environments. For more demanding applications, antennas can also be replaced with a variety of indoor antennas or directional antennas (using standard RP-SMA connectors) to show greater flexibility and more extensive wireless coverage.
With high transmission power, the TL-WN8200ND provides up to 10 times the range of a standard USB power adapter. Also, the TL-WN8200ND is displayed with exceptional and reliable clarity, making you not need to be physically tethered to a wall or floor to access the Internet.
TL-WN8200ND has a high receive sensitivity, which can make you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN8200ND means you don’t need to move the laptop like a forecast rod, and you can easily pick up networks with intense sensitivity.
In addition to the fashionable and new exterior, the desktop-style design is useful for signal reception in a variety of application environments, guaranteeing a smooth and stable signal. And the TL-WN8200ND also provides a 1.5 m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for desktop equipment.
- Interface: Mini USB
- Button: WPS
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90.8 * 60.7 * 24mm
- Antenna Type: 2 * Omni Directional (RP-SMA) Detachable
- Antenna Advantages: 5dBi
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Signal Level: TxUp up to 150Mbps
Rx of up to 300Mbps
- Transmit Power: <20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
<27dBm (EIRP, for countries using FCC Standards)
- Wireless Mode: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure Mode
- Wireless Security: Supports 64/128 bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirements:
Windows 8 (32 / 64bits),
Windows 7 (32 / 64bits),
Windows Vista (32 / 64bits),
Windows XP (32 / 64bits)
- High power and sensitivity received to carry ultra-long transmission distances
- 300Mbps transmission speed is ideal for bandwidth-heavy duty
- Secure wireless security encryption by pressing the WPS button
- A 1.5 meter USB extension cable allows convenient placement
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
TP-Link TL-WN8200ND Driver Software Download
- TL-WN8200ND(UN)_V2_Datasheet Download
- USB Adapter(Asia-Pacific-7Languages)_Quick Installation Guide Download
- Installation Guide for Linux Download
- TL-WN8200ND (UN) _V2_170627_Wins
- Publication Date: 2017-11-17 Language: Multi-language File Size: 46.14 MB
- Operating System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 32bit / 64bit
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: For TL-WN8200ND (UN) V2
- TL-WN8200ND (UN) _V2_170918_Wins XP
- Publication Date: 2017-09-18 Language: English File Size: 35.02 MB
- Operating System: [Win] XP 32bit / 64bit
- Modifications and Bug Fixes: Drivers for Windows XP
- Notes: For TL-WN8200ND (UN) 2.0
- TL-WN8200ND (UN) _V2_191211_Mac10.15
- Publication Date: 2020-01-08 Language: Multi-language File Size: 9.74 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
1. For Mac OS 10.15.
2. For TL-WN821N (EUUS) v6.0, TL-WN822N (EUUS) v5.0, TL-WN8200ND (UN) v2.0, TL-WN823N (EUUSRU) v3.0.