TP-Link UE300 Driver Software Download – USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Equipped with a USB 3.0 port and Gigabit Ethernet port, UE300 provides fast data transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. The UE330 adapter can support up to 1 Gbps for the RJ-45 Ethernet port. In our tests, the adapter can send files of around 900 Mb / s or 110 MB / s to other devices in a peer-to-peer connection, when no USB port is used. For USB 3.0 ports, our USB flash drive reaches a maximum read speed of 70MB / s in the CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software.
However, if you plan to connect a much faster trip to the adapter, don’t use multiple ports at once. The transmission speed will be hampered by a single USB connection (5 Gbps) at the other end. TP-Link UE330 USB Hub & Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is an excellent accessory to have when you don’t have access to high-quality Wi-Fi networks. You can approach a gigabit internet connection using an adapter. USB hubs allow you to connect various peripherals to your laptops, such as a mouse and keyboard. You can also connect to portable storage devices, but transmission speeds may be limited.
- The fastest USB 3.0 and Gigabit solutions ensure fast transfer speeds.
- Install and Play on Windows (10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP), Mac OS X (10.6-10.14), Linux OS.
- Foldable and Portable design suitable for your Ultrabook
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.0 x 0.6 in. (71 x 26 x 16.2mm)
- Output Interface: 1 10/100 / 1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port
- Input Interface: 1 USB 3.0 port
- Chipset: RTL8153
- Supported Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
Mac OS 10.6-10.14
- Package contents: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Quick Installation Guide
TP-Link UE300 Driver Software Download
- UE300_V1_Datasheet Download
- USB Converter(UN)_Quick Installation Guide Download
- Published Date: 2018-11-23
- Language: English
- File Size: N/A
- Generally, UE300 supports plug-and-play. If your product is not plug-and-play or cannot work well, please update the latest version of the driver.
If you have further questions, please contact us