TP-Link WN7200ND Driver Software Download – TP-LINK TL-WN7200ND is a 150Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows customers to allow their PCs or notebooks with handy wireless capability to provide performance enhancements. The adapter embraces high power style which provides to 8 times the series of standard adapters. One of the TL-WN7200ND’s ideal functions is its stronger penetrability, which can effectively make sure that the signal does not shed signal intensity as well as stays trusted when it goes through several wall surfaces or floors. With high transmission power, the TL-WN7200ND supplies up to 8 times the range of typical power USB adapter. Additionally, TL-WN7200ND is included with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you do not need to be physically connected to the walls or floorings to access the Web.
TL-WN7200ND features its high obtain level of sensitivity, which can allow you to move better away from the gain access to factor while still preserving the same wireless signal. In this situation, utilizing TL-WN7200ND indicates that you do not need to relocate the laptop like a divining rod, as well as you can conveniently pick up the network with its stable sensitivity. An external antenna can be turned as well as changed in different instructions to fit numerous procedure settings, brings efficiency improvement than interior antenna under typical indoor use. For much more requiring applications, the antenna can likewise be changed with the diverse indoor antenna or directional antenna (making use of conventional RP-SMA connector) to show also better adaptability as well as broader wireless coverage.
- User Interface: Mini USB
- Button: Quick Security Arrangement (QSS) Switch (WPS Compatible).
- Measurements (W x D x H ):3.6 x 2.4 x 1.0 in. (90.8 x 60.8 x 24.5 mm).
- Antenna Kind: Detachable, Omni Directional (RP-SMA).
- Antenna Gain:5 day.
- Wireless Requirements: IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b.
- Frequency:2.400 -2.4835 GHz.
- Signal Price:
11n: Up to 150Mbps( dynamic).
11g: Approximately 54Mbps( dynamic).
11b: As Much As 11Mbps( dynamic).
- Function Sensitivity:.
130M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
108M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
54M: -68 dBm@10% PER.
11M: -85 dBm@8% PER.
6M: -88 dBm@10% PER.
1M: -90 dBm@8% PER.
- Transmit Power:< 20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Criteria).
< 27dBm (EIRP, For countries making use of FCC Requirements).
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc/ Framework setting.
- Wireless Protection: Support 64/128 little bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- Inflexion Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM.
- Advanced Functions: WMM, Soft AP (For Windows XP/ Vista), PSP X-LINK( For Windows XP), Roaming.
- System Demands: Windows 8( 32/64bits), Windows 7( 32/64bits), Windows Panorama( 32/64bits), Windows XP( 32/64bits).
- High power as well as receives a level of sensitivity to bring ultra-long transmission range.
- 150Mbps send rates to provide better efficiency than 11g items.
- Secure wireless safety encryption at a push of the QSS switch.
- 1.5 meters USB expansion cable enables convenient release.
- Supports Windows XP/ Panorama/ 7/ 8.
TP-Link WN7200ND Driver Software Download