Trendnet TEW-703PI Driver Software Download – The N150 Wireless PCI Adapter, version TEW-703PI, links a desktop to a high-speed wireless n network. This adapter installs promptly to a complimentary PCI port on a Home window’s based desktop. An LED communicates wireless connection status. Advanced cordless security protects your valuable information. A removable antenna provides individuals the ability to alter the connected antenna. Stream media, download files and play games on a desktop computer over a wireless link.
Stream networking, download files and play games on a computer on a cordless link. It’s Wi-Fi certified with IEEE 802.11 n routine and also in reverse suitable with IEEE 802.11 g and even IEEE 802.11 b device. The N150 Wireless PCI Adapter, variation TEW-703PI, joins a desktop into a high-speed cordless network. This adapter runs rapidly right into a free PCI slot on a Home window’s based desktop.
An LED connects cordless web link standing. Advanced cordless file encryption safeguards your beneficial info. A removable antenna offers users the capacity to alter the antenna. Stream networking, download documents and play games on a computer on a cordless web link. It’s Wi-Fi certified with IEEE 802.11 n standard and also in reverse suitable with IEEE 802.11 g as well as IEEE 802.11 b device.
- Interface: 32-Bit PCI 2.1 Bus
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 b, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 n.
- LED Indication: Link/ Activity.
- Power Usage:
Get setting: 350mA (max.).
Transfer mode: 400mA (max.).
- Sustained OS: Windows ® 8.1, 8, 7, Panorama as well as XP.
- Measurements: 120 x 44 mm (4.7 x 1.75 in.).
- Weight: 55 g (1.8 oz).
- Temperature level:
Operating: 0 ° ~ 40 ° C( 32 ° ~ 104 ° F).
Storage: -10 ° ~ 70 ° C (14 ° ~ 158 ° F).
- Humidity: 95 % max. ( non-condensing).
- Certifications: CE, FCC.
- Antenna: 1 x 2dBi dipole removable antenna with Reverse SMA connector.
- Regularity: 2.412 ~ 2.484 GHz.
- Encryption: 64/128-bit WEP (Hex & ASCII), WPA/WPA2 (TKIP/AES), WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- Wi-Fi is compliant with IEEE 802.11 n requirement.
- In reverse, suitable with IEEE 802.11 g and IEEE 802.11 b devices.
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Peer-to-Peer b/g just) or Infrastructure (AP-Client) setting.
- High-speed data prices approximately 150Mbps making use of an IEEE 802.11 n link.
- Dynamic Information Price Scaling from 150Mbps to 1Mbps.
- Maximum dependability, throughput, as well as connectivity with Automatic Data Rate Changing.
- Supports innovative wireless encryption as much as WPA/WPA2-RADIUS.
- Easy customer setup and also analysis utilities.
- Insurance coverage of approximately 100 meters interior as well as 300 meters exterior *.
- 3-year limited service warranty.